Alcohol Rehab at Promises Scottsdale
At Promises Scottsdale, we believe in the power of integrative medicine, which blends traditional therapies with complementary and experiential approaches. We’re known for our holistic approach to alcohol rehab. Our program is designed to help you develop the skills and behaviors needed for long-term recovery. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Scottsdale Recovery Advisor at 888-478-0036.
We’ve also learned that a comfortable, serene environment promotes recovery and a commitment to completing treatment, and so we have created beautiful and comfortable living, dining and recreational spaces, where you can heal in comfort and tranquility.
Our alcoholism treatment program includes:
- Individual counseling with master’s level therapists
- Group counseling sessions
- Family programming
- Residential and outpatient alcohol rehab treatment
- Relapse prevention
- Alumni groups
Our therapists draw from a host of traditional, alternative and trauma-focused treatments, such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Experiential strategies, such as equine-assisted therapy
- 12-step and non-12-step recovery principles
- Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- BrainPaint®, an evidence-based neurofeedback program
- Art therapy, psychodrama and mindfulness meditation
- Holistic addiction treatments such as yoga
Learn more about our therapies and approaches.
We are passionate about helping those who suffer from alcohol addiction. We know that addiction is a multifaceted problem that is difficult to recover from without professional help. Our knowledgeable, supportive multidisciplinary team is here to help you in every stage of recovery. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Scottsdale Recovery Advisor at 888-478-0036.
What Is Alcoholism?
Alcoholism is a chronic, progressive disease that is physically, mentally and emotionally debilitating. It often begins subtly with a drink here or there. Gradually, you begin to reach for a drink more often, usually to cope with stress or other emotions. Before long, you build up a tolerance. You need more alcohol to feel better. You decide to cut down, but you can’t. It begins affecting your work and your relationships, and this only makes you want to drink more to feel better about all that’s going wrong. Speak Confidentially with a Promises Scottsdale Recovery Advisor at 888-478-0036.
Common signs of alcoholism are:
- Continuing to drink despite negative consequences
- Neglecting responsibilities at home, work or school because of your drinking
- Drinking in physically dangerous situations (drinking and driving)
- Getting into trouble with the law because of your drinking
- Continuing to drink even though it’s causing problems with family and friends
Alcohol Dependence and Withdrawal
As you continue using alcohol your tolerance may increase, and you may begin to experience withdrawal when you don’t drink. At this point, you are physically craving alcohol not just for its pleasant effects, but also in order to avoid the sickening symptoms of withdrawal such as:
- Nausea and/or vomiting
With the proper medical care and behavioral treatment your recovery from alcoholism can be comfortable, safe and life-changing. Call us to learn how we can help you: 888-478-0036